Time to rewind

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Nobody blogs anymore?

Seriously... I don't see anyone blogging anymore, even me. I blogged my story the other day, but that was it...

I haven't seen Steve Isomer, John Glen Stevenson, any new Ruminations, rewinds, nadaoses or anything new lately. Yeah, I know it's just a hobby and we're not obligated to regularly update, but I'd like to see new content once in a while. It's boring by myself :( .

So if you even come to MyRewind anymore and read this, start bloggin again... please?

Yeah... so that's what i wanted to say.

Adios-cya-later-bye-ttyl-hasta lavista-hasta luego-waves hand-elbow elbow-wrist wrist-

logging off.

2 Comments:

Blogger ifedajay said...

hmmmm...ok, I don't really know what to say...except! I like reading new stuff too!

December 07, 2005 2:02 PM

 
Blogger endeavor said...

same

December 08, 2005 9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home